By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 2 bombed, hard!

Bombed?

Around the Network

Seriously, how long until a mod does something!??!?! I've reported this thread like twice and posted a message on a Mod's wall. Some of us see the humor and sarcasm, but unfortunately many don't (as evident by all who post "BOMBED?! NO WAYS!? *INSERT POSITIVE FACT ABOUT FABLE 2*"), and Squilliam should have known that before posting. Just lock the thread or something.

*scoots in*

I thought you 360 fans were the well composed ones. Seems like you wouldn't handle many negative 360 threads like the PS3 is experiencing, if the time ever came.

*leaves forum*

I agree Squilliam.
People are way to busy finding way's to bash the PS3 lately it's accually gotten pretty sad for the people who are still trying to.
Accually, it's not sad anymore.. It's pathetic.

kowenicki said:
of course hes joking because he knows its easy to produce a chart like this...

http://vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Fable+II+-+X360&reg2=All&game2=LittleBigPlanet+-+PS3&reg3=All&game3=Resistance+2+-+PS3&weeks=10

I don't think he even mentioned how the sales bombed, don't get me wrong they didnt.. But he was talking about the game itself.

Looked pretty serious to me.

Around the Network
Smashed said:
kowenicki said:
of course hes joking because he knows its easy to produce a chart like this...

http://vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Fable+II+-+X360&reg2=All&game2=LittleBigPlanet+-+PS3&reg3=All&game3=Resistance+2+-+PS3&weeks=10

I don't think he even mentioned how the sales bombed, he was talking about the game itself.

Looked pretty serious to me.

Maybe people need to take time and read the OP:

With sales this average, why bother to talk about them at all? There are other games that sold worse, and other games which sold better, but one things certain the game didn't live up to expectations.

Again, this thread just needs to be locked...

lol no one listens to nightsurge.

Crucify Squilliam!!

nightsurge said:

Why does it have to be locked? He's speaking his opinion..

in what way did it bomb? 2.03 million sales = not a bomb. 89% Metacritic = not a bomb.

Smashed said:

nightsurge said:

Why does it have to be locked? He's speaking his opinion..

No he's not.  He's purposefully laying out flaim bait in an attempt to be humorous.  Now I find it all funny, as stated many times, and I think his sarcasm and sense of humor is great.  But so many people are not noticing this, thus starting smaller arguements.  I don't think he was even giving much of his opinion at all.... merely making a joke, but one that turned out sour.

I don't want to crucify Squilliam, he's a fellow PS360 owner like myself.  I just think the thread needs locked because people are not reading the whole thread, assuming he's not joking, and starting flame wars.  Give Squilliam a stern smack on the rear end, tell him "That's bad, don't excite the fanboys!" and let it end... but since the Sony fanboys will encourage this, and the 360 fanboys are not reading into it far enough, I give up.  If no mod closes this soon, fine... I'm just not gonna give any more of my time to try and keep the forums clean and fun for all.