By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Leo-j "PS3 will not go below 120k/week in 2008" prediction post-mortem

Leo-j made this prediction late last year, when PS3 wasn't doing too hot, and for the most part this was true.  Save for one week where it was at 118.5k or something like that, this prediction was very very true, and was a shot in the dark, essentially considering PS3s weekly sales in 2007.

I'd just like to open this thread to discussion from other members, since 2008 is almost over, and the prediction was 98.5 percent accurate. 

Congrats Leo.

Around the Network

Congrats

I never would have believed it.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

What about a not below 150k after price cut? Have to aim higher this time. And congrats Leo.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I think it had 200k originally... But hey I could be wrong my memory might be failing me, but hey congratz, it's still a great feat!!

^_^

120k isnt even that much...

Around the Network

reported ^^ :P

Well, good job Leo! I didn't make any PS3 predictions to get wrong. You made this one and yes, you were wrong - but not by much. Way to stick your neck out.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Well done Leo...
can i have your babies?

congratz!!!!

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

good minimum prediction, but no upper limit.