By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii ZOOMS PAST 49% market share!

Wow 20 million Wiis in NA. THis means Wii Sports could possibly break ahead of SMB by the end of the Calendar year. Amazing.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

Around the Network

Wouldn't it be great if it still hit 50% by the end of this year? It's got one more chance.

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

^^ There is no chance of it hitting 50% this year, it'd need to outsell its competition by 1.6 million - it only outsold them by

congratz wii!!! as much as I love to, the wii won't make it to 50% this year, supply won't be there! but thext year for sure!

Generic Username 01 said:
Wouldn't it be great if it still hit 50% by the end of this year? It's got one more chance.

technically one and a half chances

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

Yeah it would be impossible for it to hit 50% market share but that’s cool anyway, it will set a new record and that’s good enough for me =)))))

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

T_T *crys*

Congratulations Wii!!!!!!!!!

Roma said:
Yeah it would be impossible for it to hit 50% market share but that’s cool anyway, it will set a new record and that’s good enough for me =)))))

Crazzyman?

OT

OMG, i wasn't expecting that

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
Roma said:

Crazzyman?

OT

OMG, i wasn't expecting that

You caught me  =///

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(