By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii ZOOMS PAST 49% market share!

Where did it steal the points from? PS3 or 360?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Dangit!
Oh well. We're in the home stretch now!

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

It wont hit 50. The PS3 will take a price cut to $99 and smash it

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:

lol.

Congratz Wii.

What a happy day, Wii sells 1 million consoles, and obliterates the other two console.

mM
Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:

They were selling PS3's for 350 at a number of stores by me today.

Think it had something to do with a rebate.

Found that interesting.

the day the gaming world stood still, market crash immanent, where's Neo when ya need him?!!?!

Passed 20 mil NA?

Incredible. When I registered it was below the 360! it was July!

"SEVEN digit Wii sales in ONE region O_O
Inb4 Wii 49% marketshare threads" ~ me at :46

Also, 1 more percent until halfway, and with the current trend it could be really soon

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Soriku said:
Once Japan numbers are up the Wii will beat PS2's highest peak week of 1,761,655 this week! The Wii is currently at 1,695,940.

It's that far away from the record?  Rats, I was hoping it would obliterate it.  Oh well, maybe next year.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz