By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favourite Game Cutscenes?

My top 3 Gaming Cutscenes would have to be:

MGS4- When Raiden owns the Gekkos

MGS4- When Raiden battles Vamp

MGS4- When Liquid activates the Guns of the Patriots at the River in Europe.

Around the Network

1. ogreabattle 64 - when Rhade cuts down a rebel trying to sneak out behind him.

2. Fire emblem path of radiance- When the black knight and Ike's father battle it out, and Ikes father dies.

3. Resident evil 4- the scene in which the village leader (forgot his Spanish name) traps Leon in the barn. You know what your in for when that happens.

shakarak said:
1. ogreabattle 64 - when Rhade cuts down a rebel trying to sneak out behind him.

2. Fire emblem path of radiance- When the black knight and Ike's father battle it out, and Ikes father dies.

3. Resident evil 4- the scene in which the village leader (forgot his Spanish name) traps Leon in the barn. You know what your in for when that happens.

Yep, think his name was "The Big Cheese"

That moment, and as a whole that game scared the absolute shit out of me!

I also quite liked the cutscene at the very start of GTA Vice City.

that screen doesnt do the game justice, btw..

everything in MGS4 especially when fighting Screaming mantis

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
that screen doesnt do the game justice, btw..

everything in MGS4 especially when fighting Screaming mantis

Lol, is there any screen that could ever do MGS4 justice?

GTA Vice city for the win, Ray Liotta did a fantastic job voicing Tommy Vercetti.

Plus you had Lee majors, Danny dyer, Burt reynolds and Jenny mccarthy all lending their voices to the characters, undoubtedly Vice city is the best GTA game ever (as of this time)

All star cast, all star game, all star music line up, Blondie, spandau ballet, Kim wilde and so sooooooooooo many more........ Bottom line_________________

Ronster316 said:
GTA Vice city for the win, Ray Liotta did a fantastic job voicing Tommy Vercetti.

Plus you had Lee majors, Danny dyer, Burt reynolds and Jenny mccarthy all lending their voices to the characters, undoubtedly Vice city is the best GTA game ever (as of this time)

All star cast, all star game, all star music line up, Blondie, spandau ballet, Kim wilde and so sooooooooooo many more........ Bottom line_________________

Yea, Vice City was a cracker!

btw....Kim Wilde? Suppose everyone has a guilty pleasure XD

Mostly MGS3,4 scenes.
But there are alot of other games too, like God of War, and some others, but I'm to tired to think.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

The assault of the White Dragons - Final Fantasy IX