By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Shadow)OS said:
PSP has lost, and was never "the s***" as someone (a moderator I believe) already pointed out.

Sony may have brain-washed the general public into thinking so, but never on a bus did I see people playing PSP's. Never did I see someone walking down the street, or kids in the back seat of a car playing a PSP. All Sony had back then was commercials and brand name. MOST people have seen through that now, and won't bother getting one.

Why it still sells around 150K a week global if no one is getting one?

All I ever see people playing are DS's.

I see people playing DS and PSP

I always hear my friends say "DS sucks", "PSP is so dope!", "The PSP is SICK!", "PSP [good comment]", "DS [bad comment]". It's funny though, seeing as none of them have a PSP, or are planning to get one in the foreseeable future.

I always read on forums that PSP sucks and It's funny though, seeing as none of them have a PSP

Their assessments just stem from the the ads with "Cool people" playing the hand held, and that's it.

Two years ago when things go started, it was more of a tight race. Thinking that the PSP could win was feasible, if not a 50/50 chance. Now though, it is impossible to catch up. Anyone who argues against that fact is a fool, and doesn't know what they are talking about.

I seriously have trouble seeing the PSP pushing much past 30 million before it's life time is over. I'd say it's maximum amount of sales as of this moment when taking everything into consideration is 32 million.

Seriously before the release of the PSP I could read on nintendo forums posts about that it never will sell 20 Million and that every person who thinks that is a fool.

I am pretty sure that Sony is very glad about the sales today still they never thought that the DS would sell so much.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
konnichiwa said:
Soriku said:
MontanaHatchet said:
We've established that, turn off your fanboy knee jerk reactions.

I'm sorry you can't accept facts.

Everything okay with you Gballzack?

I'm not Gballzack.

mum......?

Sad how this thread is essentially just people saying the PSP really isn't doing that well (which is true) then a few Sony Diehards firing back against claims that were never really made by the serious debaters (i.e. PSP sucking, PSP has no good games, PSP is a complete failure).

Some people are so sadly eager to defend a console they cry fire at the first sign of smoke. And then there are those who are more than eager to exploit this and flame back creating a chain reaction. If maturity can't be exercised in this topic then perhaps it should be closed.

“The Hardcore of the Peach is its pits. Try to get the whole fruit!”

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

“You don’t play Graphics, you look at them.”

- Unknown

“Casual Gaming = Anything that’s not an FPS”

- Sony Fandom

Sporticus said:
Sad how this thread is essentially just people saying the PSP really isn't doing that well (which is true) then a few Sony Diehards firing back against claims that were never really made by the serious debaters (i.e. PSP sucking, PSP has no good games, PSP is a complete failure).

Some people are so sadly eager to defend a console they cry fire at the first sign of smoke. And then there are those who are more than eager to exploit this and flame back creating a chain reaction. If maturity can't be exercised in this topic then perhaps it should be closed.

Welcome to VG Chartz.

In fact do you know one (multiconsole) forum that  doesn't have topics like this?

Soriku said:
^ This happens in most threads around here...

And especially when you posted in those topics;

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Sporticus said:

Welcome to VG Chartz.

In fact do you know one (multiconsole) forum that  doesn't have topics like this?

Just because threads like this may be common place doesn't mean they should simply be tolerated or don't stand to be called out on what they are. All you're doing is making excuses so people like yourself can troll and antagonize others to your heart's content. Further more your excuse is not adequate for the points I've presented and is merely a lazy dismissal not an adressal of the situation at hand.

“The Hardcore of the Peach is its pits. Try to get the whole fruit!”

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

“You don’t play Graphics, you look at them.”

- Unknown

“Casual Gaming = Anything that’s not an FPS”

- Sony Fandom

Soriku said:
^ This happens in most threads around here...

Soriku?! IS gballzack?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF? I thought suriko was just a 12 year old, but he acts just like her...I cant believe it..I didnt even think it was gballzack!

mM

Soriku how do you know who Gballzack is? I don't remember you on these forums when he/she was around?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Sporticus said:
konnichiwa said:
Sporticus said:

Welcome to VG Chartz.

Just because threads like this may be common place doesn't mean they should simply be tolerated or don't stand to be called out on what they are. All you're doing is making excuses so people like yourself can troll and antagonize others to your heart's content. Further more your excuse is not adequate for the points I've presented and is merely a lazy dismissal not an adressal of the situation at hand.

Bro you are really overreacting, Many forums would have been closed if they don't tolerate threads like these, I can understand your feeling but this is how it always have been and it is not getting better it is getting more worse and if you can't endure it I would recommend you to unplug your computer and leave the multiconsoles forums forever.

Soriku said:
ckmlb said:
Soriku how do you know who Gballzack is? I don't remember you on these forums when he/she was around?

Heard about her from other members after I signed up.

And you also have learned to react like Gballzack from other members?