By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - An Explination of My Signature

I feel my recently added signature deserves an explanation. It is one of my favorite quotes. As it is by an extremely controversial character in history, I just wanted to explain it and why I like it before you draw your own conclusions about it, or by extension, me. I like the quote because it is thought-provocing. I can't help but think a large part of the reason some people, including the author of this quote, are viewed as either genius or insane is because of whether or not they achieved success in their lives. Many historical figures are both insane and genius, and Hitler was inarguably both. I just think it's an interesting quote, and I wanted everyone to know that I'm not a Nazi or a bigot or anything of that nature, nor do I approve of Hitler's beliefs or actions, I am simply a humble scholar.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Around the Network

That's fine...nothing wrong with an interesting quote...I mean...I've just got Link and Samus fighting.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I love Hitler. He was an amazing man. How many people do you know can turn a small country into a super high tech war machine, and take over a quarter of the civilized world, and then the only thing that beats you is 2 armies 10x bigger than you (each) coming from 2 different sides. :P

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said:I love Hitler.
You sure you don't want to rephrase that? Your detractors will surely make a sig out of it.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

elprincipe said: Kwaad said:I love Hitler. You sure you don't want to rephrase that? Your detractors will surely make a sig out of it.
Nah. Hitler was an amazing man. Down to the way he conned his people into believe the jews were the soul enemy of the Germans, and made his nation take over a quarter the world... in the name of the jews... or against it might I say better. I dont really think hitler had too much of a problem with the jews. America killed more civillians than Germany in the pacific front alone anyways. If you wanna get history straight. America was the *worst* guys in WW2. All in the name of defending 'America'. Germany killed some 2.5million (total) America killed some 3.2million Cant really bash Germany any more :P (I love Germans, their smart, intelligent, and they sound so crude)

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

Kwaad: America killed more civillians than Germany in the pacific front alone anyways. If you wanna get history straight. America was the *worst* guys in WW2. All in the name of defending 'America'. How about Holocaust? No civilian casualties?

Kwaad said: elprincipe said: Kwaad said:I love Hitler. You sure you don't want to rephrase that? Your detractors will surely make a sig out of it. Nah. Hitler was an amazing man. Down to the way he conned his people into believe the jews were the soul enemy of the Germans, and made his nation take over a quarter the world... in the name of the jews... or against it might I say better. I dont really think hitler had too much of a problem with the jews. America killed more civillians than Germany in the pacific front alone anyways. If you wanna get history straight. America was the *worst* guys in WW2. All in the name of defending 'America'. Germany killed some 2.5million (total) America killed some 3.2million Cant really bash Germany any more :P (I love Germans, their smart, intelligent, and they sound so crude)
ehh German killed around 20 million russian civillians during WWII!! Not to mention another 6 million jews, around 1 million german communist. (I am not saying that USA was some nice guy either, the dropped two nuclear bombs over Japan, and I am pretty sure that one would have done it!, but come on defending Hitler?)

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Kwaad said: I love Hitler. He was an amazing man. How many people do you know can turn a small country into a super high tech war machine, and take over a quarter of the civilized world, and then the only thing that beats you is 2 armies 10x bigger than you (each) coming from 2 different sides. :P
Kwaad said: Nah. Hitler was an amazing man. Down to the way he conned his people into believe the jews were the soul enemy of the Germans, and made his nation take over a quarter the world... in the name of the jews... or against it might I say better. I dont really think hitler had too much of a problem with the jews.
Everyone should just stop responding to Kwaad. It is clear he is trolling the forums intentionally trying to start fights and arguments for attention. And to stay on topic your quote is interesting Sintinel even though Hitler is indefensible, but I prefer the one about how "History is written by the winners." which seems to be attributed to many people.

There is no such thing as right and wrong. They're just opinions and beliefs. Just as all you Wii defenders keep bashing on the PS3 about how crappy it is.

There is no such thing as right and wrong. They're just opinions and beliefs. Just as all you Wii defenders keep bashing on the PS3 about how crappy it is.
I don't understand what you are trying to say. 2 + 2 = 4 Right!!! 2 + 2 = 3 Wrong!!! There is no opinion or belief in those equations. There are some opinions and beliefs that are wrong. For example, saying "I think all Chinese people should die" is an opinion, and opinion that is wrong to me. I dare anyone to say different.
Nah. Hitler was an amazing man. Down to the way he conned his people into believe the jews were the soul enemy of the Germans, and made his nation take over a quarter the world... in the name of the jews... or against it might I say better. I dont really think hitler had too much of a problem with the jews. America killed more civillians than Germany in the pacific front alone anyways. If you wanna get history straight. America was the *worst* guys in WW2. All in the name of defending 'America'. Germany killed some 2.5million (total) America killed some 3.2million Cant really bash Germany any more :P (I love Germans, their smart, intelligent, and they sound so crude)
Did you pull those numbers out of your ass too? If I want to get history straight, then I should not read your posts. I want you say "America was the *worst* guys in WW2" in public, I'll see if you've done it when I see you lynched on CNN. I agree, it was amazing that Hitler was able to murder millions of people, boggles my mind. But to love him for it is disgusting. You are a disgusting person.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078