By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS360 pads will die?

Now the world as gone Wii-crazy, will the next consoles from Sony and Microsoft and whoever joins the market have a revolution in they're controll schemes?

Will Microsoft and Sony join the motion generation wich they criticized and called "gimmick" a few years ago?

Or will be there always a place for the classic gaming experience?

Around the Network

The gamepad is not going anywhere.

Sony already joined the motion generation lolz

mM
leo-j said:
Sony already joined the motion generation lolz

You can consider sixaxis such a motion control pad as you can consider wii play an hardcore game.

Certainly by next generation MS will have added motion sensitivity to their controllers, but that's not to say that they wont keep a fairly conventional controller design

Around the Network

PS will expand on the six-axis

MS will be the stalwart, they have HC gamers and won't risk them for anything.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Nickelbackro said:
PS will expand on the six-axis

MS will be the stalwart, they have HC gamers and won't risk them for anything.

Can you please define stalwart???

Never heard that word before :s

yo tbh the wii remote is a gimic thats why they made a shitty ass "classic controller" the ps3 wants to use 3d glasses as i read on ps3fanboy.

Gearbox said:
yo tbh the wii remote is a gimic thats why they made a shitty ass "classic controller" the ps3 wants to use 3d glasses as i read on ps3fanboy.

lol... Once again, fail.

The "shitty" classic controller works for some Wii games, but it's mostly used for the Virtual Console, which contains SNES games and all. The Gamecube controller is bad for some VC games, so guess the rest. :/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Gearbox said:

So sony wants you to be blind and have chronic migranes confirmed?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!