By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your favorite casual games?

megaman79 said:
Tetris, huh?

OK, so somebody can play that game 8hrs a day for months and its casual?

Believe, u got balls for startin this thread but its stupid and Z@W aint casual dude

GH is debatable, i think core but u know f--k these damn labels are bullshit

Well, I don't agree with labels either to be honest with you. I call games casual only when 'anyone' can 'pick it up and play'.

I think also think the most casual games can be core as well (Tetris 8 hours a day for months was a GREAT example). But a 6 year old or a 60 year old can still play it and enjoy it.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network

Tetris and Picross DS are not casual, you people are the devil.

I love Wii Sports and Wii Play at parties. Otherwise, I usually turn to PC flash games for casual stuff.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I don't know if there is such a thing as a "casual game" but I understand what you mean, I woulda said "which game(s) do you prefer to play casually" Basically I feel casual is the individuals approach to the game, not the actual game iteslf..make sense? I hope so, but anyway sorry to nitpick here's the games I'd list

Wii Sports (though with my cousin it gets hardcore especially the tennis)
Pac-Man

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

My favourite casual games are Lips and Lost Odyssey. :D

I still can't see how anyone can determine what is casual and what is not. I am currently playing The World Ends With You for about 3 hours a day and I think that's casual in that I can dip in and out of it as I please.

If you want an answer to what everyone classes as casual then it's wii sports all the way

Around the Network

Nodame Cantabile
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!
Ouendan 2
Elite Beat Agents
Daigasso Band Brothers
Daigasso Band Brothers DX
Taiko no Tatsujin DS
Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Great Seven Island Adventure
DJ Max Portable
DJ Max Portable 2
DJ Max Clazziquai Edition
Taiko no Tatsujin Portable
Taiko no Tatsujin Portable II

Pro Evo, otherwise I stay well away from that casual rubbish! (Unless you count GTA or CoD)

I think your definition of casual is wrong. You can call the gamer casual but not the game. I know what you're talking about but a game can't be casual. Probably it's more correct to ask for our favourite games that appeal more to casual gamers.

What is exactly a casual game?

Lucas-Rio said:
What is exactly a casual game?

I think he means games like Madden, GTA, Call of Duty, Halo, Need for Speed...

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org