By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The legs of Heavenly Sword: How does it do it?

Terrible game that sold terribly .It wouldn't surprise me if NT becomes the next free radical or factor 5 . The game is just massively overtracked in this site .

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
What's so great about HS? What is the difference maker compared to your average hack'n'slash such as DMC4, Conan, Ninja Gaiden II or Too human?

I've got two words for you.

Twing Twang

I'd also like to mention that it's awesome steering a cannon ball with motion controls in slow motion.

Check out my game about moles ^

This game was so friggin amazing it deserves every single sale.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
SpartanFX said:
come on Sony we Need a sequel to this,,,,alternate it between Gof of War and heavenly sword every year

I really wish there were more games like these. Bayonetta should fill the void next year, but what I really want is a next gen (also known as: current gen) Onimusha :(

I agree. I'm really looking forward to Bayonetta. It'll have to fill the void for me as well, even though I hate the idea of killing angels.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

It is selling by word of mouth and becouse it's platinum series.

Whenever you see a new guy popping on forum asking for advice for first ps3 games he should get - he usually gets pretty same list which in most cases includes Heavenly Sword.

Kinda same mechanism that works with Uncharted.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

it was actually one of the best ps3 games out last year, and it's still one of my favorite games still. it's just a little on the short side. one of the positive sides is that it not extremely hard like ng2

I just felt the need to buy this game along with my PS3. Now I see some people also do.

Yeah this game was great. I wonder if the sequel is coming

@CGI

You know it bro! lol

I swear, that game is perfect lure to consumers for convincing them to get a PS3. All they can do is gawk over it.
Men love it becuase she is drop dead gorgeous and barely clothed. As well the game is violent.
Women love it because she is strong willed/minded and is dominatrix of sorts. THe deep storytelling and pretty environments.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

I don't know about US, but here in Europe there was a lot of HS bundles! At the moment many of those bundles are now packed with other games and now extra copies are sold separately on much lower price. Same with Viva Pinata and Motorstorm.