By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The legs of Heavenly Sword: How does it do it?

Hopefully Sony will get someone to make a sequal. If they could alternate years between Heavenly Sword (2009, 2011), and God of War releases (2010, 2012), that just be awesome.

Around the Network

Shouldn't you be adding the PS3 and 360 versions of DMC4 together

It's an awesome game. And it's platinum in europe.

In particular the sixaxis parts with kai @ try buttom smashing there Nj5

Check out my game about moles ^

I want a sequel of this that is 12+ hours of gameplay. Fully enjoyed playing this but I am glad I rented it.

Wow, it sold 25k last week. I know that it could be because of the holidays, but that is great for a year old game. This game is a sign that Uncharted will go on to sell for much longer, I mean, it sold ~100k last week (could be because holidays, but still).

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Amazon UK has it as a Platinum Hits title for 18 pounds. Could be other reason, but I'm not sure.

On Amazon.uk DMC4 for ps3 in 19 pounds and NGII is 25 pounds.  Heavenly Sword went Platinum over the Summer, almost a year after release (Platinum titles were annoucned at E3) while these other games went to Platinum prices (if not fully Platinum) far earlier in their lifespans.  Yet Heavenly Sword is still ahead, in both LTD and weekly sales.

And in NA, Heavenly Sword is still fully priced at $60, while DMC4 and NGII are both $40.

This is a good game, graphically excellent, it did feel a bit shallow to me on the gameplay front it was also a short endeavor, but an enjoyable one. Hopefully it continues to sell so a sequel can become a reality.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Trust me, if its as great as it is then not having a sequel makes it all the more sweeter

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

little big planet will outsell it next week!

mM

Great game, but i do regret buying it.

I started playing it one night... Next day at afternoon i finished the game and never ever touched it again (i'm not into replaying games)

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"