By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Blu Ray Sales in Europe and UK

well that's good, isn't that? But price is still huge in europe, a blu ray movie costs 25-30€!

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
@ konnichiwa

Sales are up 2.5 times from November, has to be good.

Ah good then I don't have to call gebx a troll this time :).

@tremble:  Wall-E 39.99 Euro! ( 55.75$).

No way, 40€??? Gosh you gotta be crazy to buy that!

Especially for such a shitty movie...

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

oliminator1994 said:
Im not saying all your posts are negative but there should be a limit on the number of threads created a week. Perhaps 70 thread limit. Thats 10 a day gebx could you manage that?

So what exactly was your post good for?  It does nothing but start the negativity.

Unfortunately the price of blu-ray is still pretty high.  I will be very happy when it comes down to 10% of dvd's.  This will probably be a long while off though, unfortunately.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network

Ohhhh that's not a shitty movie! It's probably one of my favourite CGI movie.

Yeah Wall-E is an awesome movie.

i dont see what everyones problem is with bluray its far superior to dvd.

new premium dvd are on sale at roughly £13.71 with the bluray alternative going for roughly £17.99

yes its a little more but its much more enjoyable and far more collectable, just watch rambo on bluray its awsome.

the part in the article about the dvd upscaling is in no way a comparison for bluray thats just a joke.

to people who moan a lot about bluray costs, all i can say is..................."get a fucking job"

good thread gebx(for once)

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

All us here order ours movies from play.com, half the price woho!

"Blu-ray sales better than expected in Europe, U.K."

Nice. Good to see sales are picking up in Europe. You accidentally forgot the "better than expected" in you thread title.