By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - X-Box 360 numbers.

paying for live i dont mind its great! you dont get anything free in this life.

Around the Network

mrstickball said: Yes, you can download demos to memory card(s). You can download whatever the card will support size wise. Your comparing a $400 + $175 fee, despite the fact that 360s aren't selling for $400 everywhere anymore (even for a premium). Many stores are still allowing the $100 or $50 gift cards which significantly reduces the price. Exactly what "hd" support are you even talking about? All games are in 720p or higher. Most PS3 games aren't in the fabled 1080p that they were supposed to be in. We get HD movies and trailers and other things of that nature. Are you reffering to the fact that the 360 doesn't have HDMI output? Because last time I checked, only the higher end PS3 had that, and the 360 still has the VGA output to allow an HD signal for $40. I paid $40 for the VGA cable to allow HD gaming. With a PS3, you still need a expensive TV to get HD-quality. So again, what HD are you talking about? Also, there is plenty of free content out there. Ridge Racer 6 has plenty of free content - I believe there are somewhere near 20 free cars for download + free maps as well.
Check again ,all the PS3 have HDMI port . And you arent counting the Live fees .....a weight you will always carry from the subscription on .