By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart Wii apparently has outsold both console versions of GTA IV.

BoleroOfFire said:
@One_touch: I can't tell if you're joking or not. Do you realize most the people you're qouting are being sarcastic?

He can tell.

I think...(?)

Around the Network
amp316 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
You're all mean! You know who you are.

@amp: Viewtiful Joe.

If it were called Holy Crap:  This Game Is So Awesome That I Just Crapped Myself Wii, it would have possibly been the greatest selling game of all time.  I see what you mean. 

You didn't say that somebody crapped himself playing Viewtiful Joe right?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

BoleroOfFire said:
@One_touch: I can't tell if you're joking or not. Do you realize most the people you're qouting are being sarcastic?

It often seems people should, but it's hard to come across on the web.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Falcon095 said:
amp316 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
You're all mean! You know who you are.

@amp: Viewtiful Joe.

If it were called Holy Crap:  This Game Is So Awesome That I Just Crapped Myself Wii, it would have possibly been the greatest selling game of all time.  I see what you mean. 

You didn't say that somebody crapped himself playing Viewtiful Joe right?

Somebody crapped himself played Viewtiful Joe?  I'm not suprised. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

BoleroOfFire said:

Sarcasticly trolling?

Hmmmm, nice excuse to avoid being banned for actually trolling a thread.

Around the Network
BoleroOfFire said:

Sarcastic? What are you talking about? Remember:

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

One_touch_KO said:
BoleroOfFire said:

Sarcasticly trolling?

Hmmmm, nice excuse to avoid being banned for actually trolling a thread.

good going man, these trolls thought they could troll and get away with it by pretending to be sarcastic, but not on your watch.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Off topic. These Kirby avatars look horrible.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:

The scary part is that they're breeding...

I told my Congressmen to re-instate forced sterilization, but all the wusses did was whine and point to the Constitution.

amp316 said:

yeah, i hate them, but i have to keep them for a week.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434