By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart Wii apparently has outsold both console versions of GTA IV.

Falcon095 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Cougarman said:
GTA4 had the huge head start but Mario kart wii blue shelled the lead, truly mkwii is a freak of a game to do this.

Lol.

Excellent sales for an excellent game.  

Don't be silly and read the replies, MK:Wii is not a game. Sorry but not even a Nintendo fanboy like you can spin that.

Did you just call me a boy?  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network
BoleroOfFire said:
Cougarman said:
GTA4 had the huge head start but Mario kart wii blue shelled the lead, truly mkwii is a freak of a game to do this.

Lol.

Good games are recognized by it's sales. It will even sell more, I'm expecting it to outsell GT3 and become the most sold racing game ever.

Yes good games like Viewtiful Joe are recognized by their sales.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

BoleroOfFire said:
Falcon095 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Cougarman said:

Lol.

Don't be silly and read the replies, MK:Wii is not a game. Sorry but not even a Nintendo fanboy like you can spin that.

Did you just call me a boy?  

I know right??? The nerve of some people!!For all anyone knows you could just really like the game?

Yes I had fun typing this.

I had to edit that

OT: I'm not surprised one bit, the games been selling pretty well.

4 ≈ One

@amp:  The name didn't help. It's just not clever.

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

@Dgc: It was mainly a joke. He's known my gender for quite some time.

Warrior of Light

Falcon095 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Cougarman said:

Lol.

Don't be silly and read the replies, MK:Wii is not a game. Sorry but not even a Nintendo fanboygirl like you can spin that.

Fixed

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

BoleroOfFire said:

@amp:  The name didn't help. It's just not clever.

What name's that fangirl?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

"Good games are recognized by it's sales. It will even sell more, I'm expecting it to outsell GT3 and become the most sold racing game ever."

Possibly, but MK DS also still has legs, and is just under two million shy of passing GT3.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

BoleroOfFire said:
@Dgc: It was mainly a joke. He's known my gender for quite some time.

Really o.0? Err.. I mean.. Yes, of course i knew that!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||