By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CrazzyMan said:
It`s so simple, that if you don`t understand now, try think harder and you will get it later. ;)
Or maybe not, then, it`s your problem only. =)

Yeah I mean it's obvious... Pacman and those other games aren't helping the PS3 and PSP lose.

Duh!

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
whofwhof said:

the wole wide world  has become that we all hope we never see

a big mass of casual gamer... and this is sucks badly :l

poor people

This is the dumbest statement i've ever read. You have to be a casual gamer before you can become hardcore.

I disagree... I mean... playing videogames has always been my number 1 hobby.

Literally.

Playing a videogame is my third memory. 

My second memory... climbing stairs to play videogames. (I was VERY young....)

And my first memory is often sited as impossible and a false memory since it was something that happened before memories are supposed to occur.

Please tell me how many games you played when you first started playing videogames on a monthly basis.

Kasz216 - "lose" is in your imagination,
PS3 is getting BEST games THIS and NEXT year. =)
GAMERS will NEVER lose with PS3.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Kasz216 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
whofwhof said:

the wole wide world  has become that we all hope we never see

a big mass of casual gamer... and this is sucks badly :l

poor people

This is the dumbest statement i've ever read. You have to be a casual gamer before you can become hardcore.

I disagree... I mean... playing videogames has always been my number 1 hobby.

Literally.

Playing a videogame is my third memory. 

My second memory... climbing stairs to play videogames. (I was VERY young....)

And my first memory is often sited as impossible and a false memory since it was something that happened before memories are supposed to occur.

Please tell me how many games you played when you first started playing videogames on a monthly basis.

How many i played a month.... probably 10 or so.

I inherited a Balley Astrocade and Atari 7800 from my parents.

The Astrocade had about 8-9 games and the Atari had about 30 games or so... and the games being short i often went from game to game pretty quickly,

Checkmate, Gunfight, Food Fight, Ms Pacman and Desert Eagle being the favorites.

It is annoying when some gamers do think that they have superior taste then others, i really dont see the problem what is bad about people enjoying titles like Wii Play or Deca Sports. It does not harm anyone, yet some people claim that this is killing industry.

And about Casual gamers, i really do not see why people hate them so much, and yet no one criticises casual gamers that bought PS2 only to play GT 4 and Madden, they as casual as those who buy Carnival Games for their Wii.

Around the Network

Now, surely it's just an extra Wiimote has outsold the PS3, has anyone really bought Wii Play for the game...I mean really?

Hmm, pie.

CrazzyMan said:
Kasz216 - "lose" is in your imagination,
PS3 is getting BEST games THIS and NEXT year. =)
GAMERS will NEVER lose with PS3.

o no you didn't?!!!!!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

The Fury said:
Now, surely it's just an extra Wiimote has outsold the PS3, has anyone really bought Wii Play for the game...I mean really?

Considering Wii Play is 10 dollars more then an extra Wiimote... i'd say yeah.  Most people have bought Wii Play for the game.

The few who didn't being when the Wii was suffering a Wiimote shortage in retail.

Kasz216 said:
The Fury said:

Considering Wii Play is 10 dollars more then an extra Wiimote... i'd say yeah.  Most people have bought Wii Play for the game.

The few who didn't being when the Wii was suffering a Wiimote shortage in retail.

Fine, i should have put 'only' in that sentence. If Wii Play was $10 and on it's won would you buy it?

My housemate bought Wii Play, he's played it once, and the reason it got it was 'It a controller with a game.' Of course he then added that the game was utter shite but it was his decision. But then key thing in the UK is, the controller on it's own and Wii Play with controller same price practically everywhere.

Hmm, pie.

But it's bundled.

Amirite?