By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii number exchange (ongoing)

I posted in Alacrist's thread about this a few weeks ago, didn't realize there was another thread, I'll try to remember to post again here when I get home.

Around the Network

Bump. Cmon Wii owners post your numbers. Let's make sure when an online game comes out we always have people to play with. I am so looking forward to kicking Kwaad's ass in SSB:Brawl.

I don't even know how you find the friend code haha

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Go to your messege channel. Click the 'create message' option on bottom right. Then click address book. On the first page will be your wii number.

To add someone just click register and then Wii. Add thier wii number and when they add you, your systems will connect. Thier name in your address book will turn black vs. grey.

superchunk said:

Go to your messege channel. Click the 'create message' option on bottom right. Then click address book. On the first page will be your wii number.

To add someone just click register and then Wii. Add thier wii number and when they add you, your systems will connect. Thier name in your address book will turn black vs. grey.

Added you last night, but nothing happened... does it take some time to "register" and actually connect the two of you? Will send you some Mii's tonight :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Just added Truthsayer who PM'd me. If people want, feel free to do that instead :)

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

Delusional said:
got my wii since launch but i never even set up the wii code. to me i dont see a point. i buy a console to play games. not to connect to the internet

Not even for virtual console games? Then you're really missing something! The WII codes are only for exchanging MII's and send messages. Games get their own identical friendcodes.

By the way I've got a Sony Bravia LCD TV, much better then Samsung, stand by button and power saving, uses low power, should have been a good example for the PS3

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

My code:

6377-1619-8528-1593

PM me if you add me so I know to add you.  I'll be going through and adding people this weekend if I remember.

PS:  The system is slow, hardly instantaneous, can take like a day for the name to turn black and be able to send messages, which are slow themselves.

I added everyone in this post. That would be Shams, Kwaad, Staticneuron, Superchunk, Truthsayer and DKll.

My Wii number is 6296 3983 4657 1527 and my handle is Darkside.

Hope everyone adds me.

Darkside

Now Playing: Paper Mario, Bust a Move Bash, Marvel UA, and Cooking Mama.

Everyone up to this point is now updated. I will (try to) add everyone else to my system tonight.

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website