By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony slashes Playstation 3 price by 8 per cent

Seems a bit odd, India and China are the future, but the markets are still way to small to have any infulence on anything at this stage.

Just for the record, are there more PS3s in India or China?

Around the Network

ARG!
Why couldn't you put the words "In India" In the title. You could have saved me 80 precious seconds.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
oliminator1994 said:
Seems a bit odd, India and China are the future, but the markets are still way to small to have any infulence on anything at this stage.

Just for the record, are there more PS3s in India or China?

When I was in Hong Kong, I saw Japanese PS3s for sale, no Chinese ones. So unless there was an official PS3 Chinese launch since then, it seems that Chinese sales are under Japan numbers.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

DOATS1 said:
@gebx, or maybe you were the only person looking for one?

Sales info from India is pretty rare, and this is a console sales website... right?

So yeah, its a pretty good find!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Hmm before they start cutting prices in India, maybe they want to introduce PSN over there?
It's odd how 1/6 of the world's population can have 1/500 of the PS3s.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

8%! woah, calm down Sony!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Hows the Wii doing there? Its been out only a short while i believe.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

colonelstubbs said:
8%! woah, calm down Sony!

ROFLMAO!

4 ≈ One