By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Under Siege coming exclusively to PS3.

MrBubbles said:

it seems they only have 1 piece of artwork and no information...isnt it a little....illogical ...to make comparisons to other games?

going down a "fable-killer" type of route will end the same way as the "halo-killer" one...lots of disappointment.

killzone 2?

you will be surprised but in quality already surpassed it, sales we can only hope =)

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
Never heard of it, and there's probably a reason...

It's only just been announced...

"a PS3 exclusive game at Leipzig Games Convention earlier this year."

I don't think it's a psn title

I just say PSN cause of the pic, just looks low res. pretty dul bland background, shadowed charcters. If it didn't say PS3 I would have pegged it PSP or DS off that pic.

usually when a new game is announced for HD console it is some big fancy sexy cgi or artwork pic that makes you go omg, but also "2-3 years lol"

that is why i am sceptical on it being a full fledged 60$ game

so far all there games have been for kids

http://games.ign.com/objects/142/14229263.html

Around the Network

Is it just me, or does the title of the game seem like a perfect fit for the PS3 :P

OT: Hmm, I wonder why they didn't announce it Leipzeg? Maybe they wanted a trailer to go with it or something, but couldn't finish it on time? But then they just announced it on their site, with nothing else but that picture. Seems like a weird way to go about announcing a game........from a relatively large convention, to a website with 1 picture.

izaaz101 said:
Is it just me, or does the title of the game seem like a perfect fit for the PS3 :P

OT: Hmm, I wonder why they didn't announce it Leipzeg? Maybe they wanted a trailer to go with it or something, but couldn't finish it on time? But then they just announced it on their site, with nothing else but that picture. Seems like a weird way to go about announcing a game........from a relatively large convention, to a website with 1 picture.

Lol your entire post is true and made me lol! XD

tombi123 said:
Mummelmann said:
Never heard of it, and there's probably a reason...

It's only just been announced...

Then that's the reason!