By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident evil 5 graphics comparisen!

To me, the PS3 seemed to have brighter colours, while the 360 had better lighting and shadows.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I have to admit that i never expected that the washed out look of the ps3 version would be seen as an......... advantage by some people !!!! Also terrible shadows and anistrophic filtering just makes the ps3 version uglier.

fulcizombie said:
I have to admit that i never expected that the washed out look of the ps3 version would be seen as an......... advantage by some people !!!! Also terrible shadows and anistrophic filtering just makes the ps3 version uglier.

wow............when are you going to stop riding them,the game looks the same on BOTH 95% people say that.

fulcizombie said:

please be careful.

If you're not going to provide examples and are just coming to troll, be aware that I have been warned before for much less and probably many others have been banned.

Please, could you provide some examples to show that you're not just looking for attention?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

TBH, the game looks identical in both versions lol. ANyone who even argues this has to have some sort of favor for one console or is just looking to closely for details on the clips of the console of choice.

Either way, the game is looking FANTASTIC, the gameplay seems alot of fun and that final scene with the chainsaw looks tremendously amusing.

Hope it all goes well for the game and us gamers. I'm definately getting it as soon as I see it in stores.

Around the Network

There both very close the only thing that i've seen is that the ps3 bright areas are brighter and like garnett said the black is blacker the real test will b wen the game comes out which console will it run better on for ex. shorter load times and less screen tearing smother frame rate

Play Me

They both looked equal to me other then the fact that the 360 had better lighting (which is unusual for the 360).

Great work on the devs part.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

no differences but Resident Evil isn't what it used to be. it is a 3rd person shooter, not a survival game. where are the riddles, the awesome sound etc?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

ps3 looks sharper and more lively.
but they pretty much the same... with different TV setting no one would nothing the different contrast of the 360 version

I think they look the same.