By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy haeresis XIII

I thought it was a sound track?

Around the Network

I thought they confirmed Haeresis for the 360 quite some time ago. But I haven't heard anything from the project since then, so who knows? Things may have changed. They might even have scrapped it in favor of FFXIII/360.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Ds or Wii.

No, nothing SERIOUS has been announced yet. I'm still pretty sure there will be a movie in the fabula nova crystallis project. I dunno if it's haeresis or another, but there will be one (or a manga or whatever)

jesus kung fu magic said:

WOW

And people accuse microsoft of milking halo ...... wtf is wrong with square?

In fairness to Squeenix, they're not "milking" XIII yet, seeing as how they have yet to release a single game in the series.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

WOW

And people accuse microsoft of milking halo ...... wtf is wrong with square?

In fairness to Squeenix, they're not "milking" XIII yet, seeing as how they have yet to release a single game in the series.

What does it matter if the games are all good and completely independent of each other. (being that non are sequel and have nothing to do with each other in the story)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

One_touch_KO said:
Ds or Wii.

This.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

outlawauron said:
noname2200 said:

What does it matter if the games are all good and completely independent of each other. (being that non are sequel and have nothing to do with each other in the story)

They're not related to each other? Huh, I didn't know that. I thought they formed one big story arc or somesuch, or else why bother setting them in the same universe? Although I do know that many of them play differently, most notably Versus.

The nintendo DS although Square Enix favors Consoles / Handhelds with Strong graphicial capabilitis for there XIII Series ...so in that case...

The PSP or the PSP-2 or the HD consoles one of them or both.

Dgc1808 said:
PS360 - Final Fantasy XIII
PS3 - Versus XIII
360 - Haeresis XIII

PSP - Agito XIII

Meh???

This lol, if my own opinion is wrong.