By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom still trying to bring Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom to North America....

in some way

A portion of a Destructoid interview with Seth Killian, Capcom’s Community Manager…

Dtoid: Starting simply, why isn’t Tatsunoko vs Capcom coming to the United States?

Seth Killian, Capcom’s Community Manager: We’ve had some licensing challenges, and if you’ve read the Capcom-Unity blog, I’m a big fan of the game and posting all the material I have on it up there, cause it’s a great, great fun new experience, but the licensing hurdles …

You know, Tatsunoko is all owned by…Tatsunoko in Japan. And in the West, they’re not. A lot of challenges there, but we’ve definitely recognized interest from a lot of people, and we’re looking to try and find a way to get Tatsunoko vs Capcom action to Western fans.

Dtoid: So there is a chance Tatsunoko vs Capcom will come to the United States?

SK
: Yes

Full interview here

Around the Network

Hopefully. I've been wanting this game for ages now and is a big reason y I'll get a wii someday (if it releases here). I just wish it was on the PS3 so I could have imported it yet. I won't get hyped until its confirmed for a stateside release.

sweet now deliver and bring it to Us and Europe

Improvements are caused by people who complain

I hope licensing works..it failed for JSS and JUS

I say no chance for Europe.. :( every freaking country has his own license for the Tatsunoko rights.. that could be a few hunderd companies who hold the rights in Europe... brave man who brings that all together..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I really, really hope this works out.

YES!

Pixel Art can be fun.

Nintendo vs. Capcom

I'd play it!

Khuutra said:
Nintendo vs. Capcom

I'd play it!

Ridley vs. Akuma

Make it happen!

Pixel Art can be fun.

WOW thats great news, now theres no need to buy imports. I wionder when will they develop MVC 3?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg