By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBIGupdate! Version 1.07 "Roquefort"

lol I just watched the MGS video "the game has changed" LOL

Around the Network

Apparently it also fixes the moderation of the levels too! You're told why your level was moderated, it's un-published, and you can fix it and put it back up.

Now what will KylieDog complain about?

DMeisterJ said:
Apparently it also fixes the moderation of the levels too! You're told why your level was moderated, it's un-published, and you can fix it and put it back up.

Now what will KylieDog complain about?

That was actually fixed in update 1.06, before Kyliedog posted. That is why his thread was an insta-fail.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
The Fury said:
...Fresh Prince lyrics? Nice. :D

LOL! MM are awesome.

Yeah they are!

This update looks really good, I think I'm gonna go download it here in a sec.

Nice, my job is letting me out 2 hours early because of a snow storm. I guess it is now LBP time.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:
* Runs to PS3 *

you are the worst co-op player ever. you slapped me like 20 times in a short match and slapped me into a spike pit. geez

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Euphoria14 said:
Nice, my job is letting me out 2 hours early because of a snow storm. I guess it is now LBP time.

snow? psh you're lucky I got sheet of ice. seriously about an inch of ice is on my drive way right now. but its not the slippery because it mixed with the snow from 3 days ago.... biggest pain in shoveling (just shovveled one small path and gave up)

Euphoria14 said:

pm me if you want to play (only if you don't invite blazinhead).

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:
Euphoria14 said:

I want to play! .... but i'm getting lbp for christmas so I cant play it yet... but I know where its at and I know my ma got it from gamestop and they opened it already so I can sneek it... but i wont do it

ameratsu said:
Euphoria14 said:

;_; You know i was only messing i wasn't playing seriously ;_;