By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Favorite Valkyria Chronicles Minor Character?

Whew i had 2 weeks of finals and crap load of art I had to do...good to be back ^.^

Anyway i finally was able to dwelve into my copy of Valkyria Chronicles. I already tinkered with it a lot before but never actually payed attention to the story. I would just skip everything and play tell chap 4 or 5 then quit without saving (i like hearing story but I hate not being able to divert my full attention to something without so much going on)

Anyway topic on hand. Every single minor character actually has a personality. There are no rent-a-cops. Its nice touch. Pretty much who are your favorite Minor characters in the game?

Mine are Marinas and Hannes. Marinas cause i do airsoft as a sniper on my squad and while her personality doesn't fit mine in actual life while I am doing airsoft It fits PERFECT. I hate it when I go to a SAC air game and a greenhorn follows my spotter and me trying to team up. I have been known to shoot them if they don't listen cause im afraid they will give away my position.

I like Hannes simply cause he reminds me of Rambo which makes for tons of jokes. Ali and me will do are best rocky voices and try completing the whole mission with mainly him make him do rambo moves and yelling everytime he shoots. Yah we have lame humor but at least it's entertaining for us.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

Herbert

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

mine would be:

hannes: because I love his voice (reminds me of those action heroes) and he is actually quite useful.
jane: mainly because she is cute and works well with hannes.
marina: she is cute.

cura said:
mine would be:

hannes: because I love his voice (reminds me of those action heroes) and he is actually quite useful.
jane: mainly because she is cute and works well with hannes.
marina: she is cute.

Yeah those are my three too....well i wouldn't say Jane as a personality type she's just useful and works well with hannes. I don't care for Hannes voice acting my favorite voice actor is actually Largo. I think his is done flawlessly.  Jane simply cause her skills are wonderful, and she works well with my other characters.

I like Jann and Herbert's the best. They provide so much humor.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

haha i enjoy Jann to, I usually use Hector and Largo though for Lancers. Largo i simply just enjoy and his Veggie skill kicks some major ass. Hector, meh don't care for him but for some reason whenever i use him he hits the target more often and his skills are just good. I'm trying to stick to personality on this but its hard to play the game and experience everyone on the first playthrough with characters who arn't up to snuff with the others.

soulsamurai said:
haha i enjoy Jann to, I usually use Hector and Largo though for Lancers. Largo i simply just enjoy and his Veggie skill kicks some major ass. Hector, meh don't care for him but for some reason whenever i use him he hits the target more often and his skills are just good. I'm trying to stick to personality on this but its hard to play the game and experience everyone on the first playthrough with characters who arn't up to snuff with the others.

I use mostly men in my missions and Jann benefits greatly from. He'll have better accuracy and do more damage than Largo.

(My usual set-up:

Alicia
Aika (3rd - Freesia)
Rosie
Vyse (3rd - Jane)
Largo
Jann (3rd - Nils)
Karl (2nd - Herbert)
Oscar (2nd - Whatever his brother's name is))

Karl (has my name)
Walter ("Just try and stop me")
Cherry (valley girl hilarity)
Jann ("I could get lost in those ripplin muscles")

Torillian said:
Karl (has my name)
Walter ("Just try and stop me")
Cherry (valley girl hilarity)
Jann ("I could get lost in those ripplin muscles")

Hah! Did you ever get his 'Largo Lover' potential? Hilarious!

I like Cherry and Ramona most (biggest reason is undogeable shot they have :D ).

Plus it makes me laughthing when Cherry starts to scream "Rosie senpai"

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB