By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The facial hair thread. (growth, shaving, etc discussion)

But I would love to grow some sideburns... sideburns are too awesome =(

Around the Network

I shave once every 3 weeks or so. No one ever seems to notice the difference really. Occasionally I will let it go over a month and people will start to notice I have some kind of facial hair.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

have a full beard...able to grow one since i was 9 (seriously) [my older brother still cant grow one though]

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Moongoddess256 said:

And if you ask me, the less is better because then you don't have to shave obsessively and most chicks find full beards gross.

In actuality, most chicks just can't handle the manliness of a full beard and panic over it.

I can grow a beard on my back. Does that count? Sometimes I stick with a simple goatee though.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I shave weekly

Around the Network

I can grow a beard and mustache like steven787's in like two weeks or less... but I don't feel comfortable with it, therefore, I shave every single day, and sometimes two times per day. I prefer a younger, girlier look.

That pic was 4 days after I shaved... :( All you guys don't know how lucky you are not to be so ridiculously manly. ;)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

steven787 said:
That pic was 4 days after I shaved... :( All you guys don't know how lucky you are not to be so ridiculously manly. ;)

My back goatee disagrees with you.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

My mustache is probably about an inch thick by now... Can we move on to something worth talking about?

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

coolestguyever said:
I shave weekly

Daily for me.