By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I don't care if people think I'm sick, stupid, or have poor taste

rocketpig said:
NightstrikerX said:

Plus being the only female protagonist (Save for lightning, come Final Fantasy 13). 

Don't forget Tidus.

Shut up! I liked Tidus!

Final Fantasy IX is the best game ever created, Final Fantasy 6 was so uneventful I got bored after two hours, I liked the voices FFX (sans the laughing scene), and Crisis Core is better than FF 7.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I've played and beat every final fantasy except 2, and XI. FFIV was actually my first RPG and I loved it to death. For years I thought Kain was the coolest character ever. But VI topped it in every way.

Triple Triad should be it's own game series, I would by that every year.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I like FFVII, and X and XII.

I don't see how liking FF6 would make people think anything ill of you. It's a pretty revered title.

I can see why some might be at odds with you regarding FF8 though, although I personally wouldn't be since FF8 and FFX are my favorites.

FF12 though, well, I haven't really played it more than a few hours, so I can't even comment on that.

Gnac said:

Secret of Evermore > Final Fantasy

*runs away*

it's sad but true..I agree with this - Secret of Evermore was an amazing game.

Around the Network

I've thought every Final Fantasy starting from 6 and up has been amazing in some way or the other ^^ My favorite final fantasy's would be 6, 7 and X. Those are my oddball choices >_>;;; I didn't really like some of characters in 9, I didn't quite like where the story went with 8, and I didn't feel enough for the world and characters in 12, but they were still amazing games ^_^

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Im with you mr vagabond!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Gnac said:

*runs away*

Will you marry me? I think Secret of Evermore is the best RPG on a console ever.

Chrizum said:
Gnac said:

*runs away*

Will you marry me? I think Secret of Evermore is the best RPG on a console ever.

I believe theres merit to that arguement..this makes me want to go buy that game to play it again..man, those were the good days..I'll never have as much fun as I did on my SNES.

Chrizum said:
Gnac said:

*runs away*

Surely you don't think that it was even greater than Secret of Mana? Regardless, it was a great game.