By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I don't care if people think I'm sick, stupid, or have poor taste

Final Fantasy VI,VIII, and XII are my favorites. I like Squall alot, Kefka owns Sephiroth, the active dimension battle system is a welcome change. So Screw you.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

FFVI is my all time favorite FF.

Haven't really played any other ones besides VI. And I don't count Crystal Chronicles series.

Secret of Evermore > Final Fantasy

*runs away*

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Final Fantasy 6 was amazing, Final Fantasy 8 was a really good game (save for the horrible plot twists in Disc 2), and Final Fantasy 12, well...that's where we disagree.

hey i don't blame you. I found ff8 a hundred times better than ff7 (the almighty game)

I have played through 7 only 1.8 times. Meaning didn't even finish second playthrough.

Probably played through 8 at least 5 times. Never played 12 or 6, but 4 was great. Didn't really like number 3.

Around the Network

Most people would generally agree with you that Final Fantasy VI is a great game. I don't follow the other games at all to know what people generally feel about them but I know I hate VIII and didn't particularly like XII.

Suikoden is obviously better than Final Fantasy, though.

I could never get to disc 3 in FFVIII. Disc 2 had so many scratches that it would freeze at the same cinematic. The game was great though.

With a title like that, I thought you were going to admit to liking Petz Hotel or something, not picking out your favorite Final Fantasies.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I don't think you'll hear a lot of debate about FF6, but FF8 and FF12... Well, FF8 could have been great, in my book, if not for one little thing: they obviously didn't finish play-testing it since it's insanely tedious to draw magic or collect items for refining, and since the level-up system is about as refined as your typical RM2K3 custom battle engine is (ie. not very). FF12... I just plain hate. There's nothing about it that can redeem it for me. Which is funny, because I liked the demo of FF12 quite a bit, but the final game just turned out to be a grind sandwich...

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

I love FF6 and 8, both are two of my favorite games. FF12 I haven't played much of it yet, but what I have played so far I really like.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva