By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Moderators please I am begging you.

I'd agree that things have been a bit crappier than usual lately.

Honestly, I think an ignore function would work wonders. I guess it may be too much to ask, but I'd really love one.

Around the Network

someones time of the month is it? you cant really ban people for discussing the meaning of a word, and lots of posts doesn't mean they are trolling, it means that theyr spamming.

I think every user with over 4500 posts should be made a mod for a day, and be allowed to clean the forums and take the strain off the full time mods.

Seems fair to me

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Thatmax said:
someones time of the month is it? you cant really ban people for discussing the meaning of a word, and lots of posts doesn't mean they are trolling, it means that theyr spamming.

No, he's complaining about me because I said "100k off is far from being double" and then everyone jumped on me with (this sad excuse) "but he said nearly double!" and then I was like.... "ok, but 100k is still not nearly double" and then they started arguing ith me.... then the really funny thing (at least in my eyes) they tried to pull one of these "it's funny that all you have to argue about is what nearly means" and my reaction was ".... dude you guys are the ones that tried to argue about the meaning of the word and you ignored my other 2 points" and then one person was like "you tried telling me lbp sold 2 million copies..." and that baffled me I asked for a link and then someone said I was acting like a teenager for asking for a link and someone else said I was acting like a clown for asking for a link. Then someone tried telling me I said MSPR sold a million and I provided a link to them that I said it sold no more than 340k....

If you want an internet that won't upset you, move to China

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Around the Network
Infamy79 said:

I dont get it...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
Infamy79 said:

I dont get it...

You do know that China's internet is filtered by the government so nothing offensive can be shown?

I guess if you didn't you do now

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Don't beg. It makes you look desperate.

Just because people are willing to tell you truths you don't like to hear like the Wii has the fewest highly reviewed games by far of any console so far this gen if you look at sites like Game Rankings, that the Wii's sales and popularity don't seem to be justified by much of anything in comparison to what the other consoles offer, or that it's tech is more last gen than current gen when you compare it to the multi-core architecture found in the 360, PS3, and modern PCs that doesn't mean that they are trolling. They just aren't falling for the party line that says the Wii is humanity's best invention since spaghetti and meatballs and trying to give you honest opinions.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

BTFeather55 said:
Just because people are willing to tell you truths you don't like to hear like the Wii has the fewest highly reviewed games by far of any console so far this gen if you look at sites like Game Rankings, that the Wii's sales and popularity don't seem to be justified by much of anything in comparison to what the other consoles offer, or that it's tech is more last gen than current gen when you compare it to the multi-core architecture found in the 360, PS3, and modern PCs that doesn't mean that they are trolling. They just aren't falling for the party line that says the Wii is humanity's best invention since spaghetti and meatballs and trying to give you honest opinions.

I agree. The people who feel like you aren't falling for the trap Nintendo set, whereas the rest of the world is. Damn you Nintendo, making something I don't like. I'll vent my frustration out somewhere. But where, oh where?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS