By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Moderators please I am begging you.

amp316 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
The problem is that whenever I give even a simple warning, I'm dragged into a several PM long debate over how much of an asshole I am. I actually had to debate with someone over PM whether or not opinions are trolling.

Ban them all.  Ban me.  Hit that ban button.  Is there a ban button? 

I've always pictured it as a lever.

Around the Network

well, I don't want nobody complaining when half of the site gets ban, you guys don't know how quick Monti ban finger is.

He might lock the virgin thread again.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Alasted said:
amp316 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
The problem is that whenever I give even a simple warning, I'm dragged into a several PM long debate over how much of an asshole I am. I actually had to debate with someone over PM whether or not opinions are trolling.

Ban them all.  Ban me.  Hit that ban button.  Is there a ban button? 

I've always pictured it as a lever.

I could see that.  You get electrocuted and then drop into the floor.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

psrock said:
well, I don't want nobody complaining when half of the site gets ban, you guys don't know how quick Monti ban finger is.

I would ban you if not for your sex-tronic avatar.

MontanaHatchet said:
psrock said:

I use it as shield, who could ban something so sexy?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:
MontanaHatchet said:
psrock said:

If you stare at it really closely, it looks like a mountain pass with a yellow road going off into the distance.

psrock said:
MontanaHatchet said:
psrock said:

Women with interesting personalities are sexier than the picture of a tan ass.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

intenet: serious business

I don't use the forums that much but you're wasting your time. Nobody's listening. Many sites allow constant trolling under the guise of discussion and give the thumps up because they label it as simple difference of opinion. I believe all sides except hippie gamers know that's nonsense. Some possible solutions? You could just ignore certain users but I find it hard to even remember people's name so that might not work out so well. Every site should add the feature GT has. Ignore list. No more trolls. You don't even know they're in the thread. Find a new game site forum or make your own. I came to the conclusion that theres really only so many times you can complain until it's your own fault for even coming back. Then you really have to ask yourself, Do you really care or value what random people think? If they died tomorrow would you know? Would you care? Most likely, no. Once you put things in perspective trolling just becomes Meh or you end up facepalming alot. It's not important. Talk to people you like stay away from those you don't.

The best view to travel.

Next Gen