By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Bitmap Frogs said:
Squilliam said:
Hi, I just updated my signature. Its an evil beast and one should not look. Quickly avert your eyes lest you be turned into a stoner by its evil gaze.

Typo or freudian slip?

With Squillies, you never know.

Around the Network
Paperdiego said:
dolemit3 said:
Heavenly Sigma said:
Wii,,,,48.9%. Scarey.

Disturbing, not scary.

amazing, not disturbing

Divine, not amazing. :)

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Bitmap Frogs said:
Squilliam said:
Hi, I just updated my signature. Its an evil beast and one should not look. Quickly avert your eyes lest you be turned into a stoner by its evil gaze.

Typo or freudian slip?

Well, "DmeisterJ smoked the pot and called the kettle Sally" would explain it, No?

Tease.

DMeisterJ said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Squilliam said:

Typo or freudian slip?

With Squillies, you never know.

True =)

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Wii outsells PSP!!! I hope you brought your raincoats, because fanboy tears are going to rain down like the Great Deluge. Nevermind, that it passed the PSP in SW, what seems like forever ago. Next up is the SNES, which isn't too far away and that's just the begining!

Around the Network
Kzoellner said:

i would honestly laugh if we saw a bunch of 360s get return after xmas because the kids didn't want them and ps3 & wii sells out every where for three weeks. but in reality that probably wont happen.

Ok, let's think this through... I'm going to pretend I'm a 13 YO boy and I don't have an HD console.  Mom/Dad buys me a 360 and a couple of games.  Christmas morning comes, they open their present and say, "Aw, hell, take this crap back.  I don't want to play <insert game here>!".  Reality is that they will tear it open in an instant.  All it will take is one or two decent HD games and they will be hooked -- regardless of the console under the tree this holiday.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

madskillz said:
Kzoellner said:

i would honestly laugh if we saw a bunch of 360s get return after xmas because the kids didn't want them and ps3 & wii sells out every where for three weeks. but in reality that probably wont happen.

The 360 hate is strong with this one.

No I honestly like seeing who gets a little upset about the statement.  I have been poking fun at my friends who still have really high hope PS3 will finish strong over the 360.

kn said:
Kzoellner said:

Ok, let's think this through... I'm going to pretend I'm a 13 YO boy and I don't have an HD console.  Mom/Dad buys me a 360 and a couple of games.  Christmas morning comes, they open their present and say, "Aw, hell, take this crap back.  I don't want to play !".  Reality is that they will tear it open in an instant.  All it will take is one or two decent HD games and they will be hooked -- regardless of the console under the tree this holiday.

I am going to pretend that you really didn't take the effort to write up a  review of a thirteen year old boy and would laugh instead.

Kzoellner said:
madskillz said:
Kzoellner said:

No I honestly like seeing who gets a little upset about the statement. I have been poking fun at my friends who still have really high hope PS3 will finish strong over the 360.

Upset? You give yourself way too much credit. Only reason I commented was to see your avatar. Usually, I completely ignore fanboy rants like yours. And based on the number of posts, I know you are someone's alt account. /PHAIL.

madskillz said:
Kzoellner said:
madskillz said:
Kzoellner said:

No I honestly like seeing who gets a little upset about the statement. I have been poking fun at my friends who still have really high hope PS3 will finish strong over the 360.

Upset? You give yourself way too much credit. Only reason I commented was to see your avatar. Usually, I completely ignore fanboy rants like yours. And based on the number of posts, I know you are someone's alt account. /PHAIL.

You came out of left field huh?  No reason to get a hard on about my avatar then go crazy.  Apparently you dont ignore if you are really taking the time out of your day to go forward with this.  So step down for a second and take a deep breath.