By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Whats your most prized game?

My Majora's Mask COllector's Edition.

I still have the box and everything. Too bad a friend dropped the cartridge on some cement and cracked it. :(

After that, I NEVER loaned a game out again.

Around the Network

Gameboy Camera...

WessleWoggle said:
makingmusic476 said:
My Majora's Mask COllector's Edition.

I still have the box and everything. Too bad a friend dropped the cartridge on some cement and cracked it. :(

After that, I NEVER loaned a game out again.

Wow, I've dropped some of my carts over and over and they look almost brand new.

It still works.  A corner was chipped off, however.

Also, were they dropped on cement?

But had it not been dropped, the game would look like it's brand new.  Even the box looks like it's barely been touched.  Do you have any idea how much that'd be worth today?  Probably a good bit.

SNES Chrono Trigger until I sold it in 1999. Now, I guess it's Street Fighter Alpha 3 on the Dreamcast or Mario Kart on the SNES. There was a point in time where I needed new games so bad that I would sell all of my awesome titles. I really regret that.

The Tapper (2600)

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Around the Network

Either Valkyrie Profile or Suikoden II as they are my most valuable games. I'll go with Suikoden II since I could get Valkyrie Profile on PSP.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (GCN)

Took me forever to find a used copy since it was so rare. Found one at GameStop, the case looked like crap but I was like, I need this. Surprisingly, I haven't even beaten it lol

Zelda: Collector's Edition (GCN)

Got it with that GameCube bundle but man, did that game become ever so rare after the promotion ended. If you can find a used copy, it costs like $45. And Zelda: OOT/Master Quest. Took forever to find that too.

My Japanese Game Boy Light, and my Japanese Super Game Boy, and my Japanese Super Game Boy 2.

Game-wise, I don't know. I guess it's Action 52 for the NES. That's the one that cost me the most anyway. Game's a pile of amazing beautiful shit.

E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial for the Atari 2600. It feels good knowing I own the worst game ever.

Are we talking prized as in rare? Cause my original copy of Valkyrie Profile is pretty rare.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan