By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yea ! Another .1% for the DS and probably another .1% for the Wii after the US #'s come in. .3% in 1 week, this far into the gen, is really impressive.

Around the Network

are there bundles for wkc next week? maybe people are holding off on ps3 till then.

MGS4 had a boost from 500 to 900! Yippee!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
Is the PS3 going to be stuck around the 30,000 mark forever?

No... but that would be nice....

4 ≈ One

I almost forgot,

Go PS3!

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

The DS is now ahead of the PSP this year in Japan. It was behind a decent amount too.

Looks like the ps3 will only reach bout 50-60k for HW wen WKC comes out as it ee's little holiday boost right now but that's still similar to wat it did last year around Jan

wii still crazy but nowhere near were it was last year

360 im not impressed by it's performance considering the games that came out for it recently and it's sept 11 08 JP price cuts

Play Me

KillerMan said:
Hyruken said:
colonelstubbs said:
Is the PS3 going to be stuck around the 30,000 mark forever?

This time last year it was selling average of 50k (in fact over 60k for the same week last year). Think we thought it would stay that high forever back then!

On an interesting point it is quite funny reading peoples views on Japan. A few months back when 360 was in front people were saying "Japan is dead sales wise now", but because the PS3 is back ahead of it selling 100% less then this time last year it is now "Japan is turning to the PS3". You have to laugh :)

So? PSP and Wii are down a lot more but you only notice PS3 numbers. Heck, even DS is down with new model.

DS numbers are really simple to understand. DS-i is only a new model not a complete new handheld. People won't rush to buy a new DS which play the same games than the old model. In fact 200k is really unbelievable knowing that more than 1/5 of japanese already own a DS.

BTW I feel sorry for your predictions :P