By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Footage of The Conduit !!!

watch it before it gets deleted, was already removed on another site

Improvements are caused by people who complain

Around the Network

Looked like there was a lot of older footage used in there. Was there anything newer in it?
Too bad it's Youtube.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

hm i'm not sure but this hotel video i haven't seen either before

Improvements are caused by people who complain

I've seen this..

The Alien weapon is a machine gun now? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Even with the bad youtube quality, I approve! seems to have something other shooters don't.. looks in particluar.

Some parts are new. A couple new weapons were in there. Too bad it looks lke ass on youtube.

This game kinda reminds me of Halo 2.

There is some old footage in this video, I remember i saw them before.

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

haxxiy said:
This game kinda reminds me of Halo 2.

I thought it had more of a perfect dark feel to it, the weapons and movement just remind me of that game for some reason.

Plus i still don't really get the whole "wii" thing.  Do you guys really find it fun when you need to point at the screen or throw the nunchuck around to do certain things.  I can see some hyper little kids having fun with it, but i just don't see it.