By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS? fanboys do it again...

Eu há pouco não gosto de falar próprio inglês.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

I'm a moron. Of course he isn't German, he has a PS3. (Or so he says.) FSM, I really need to get some sleep, apparently. EDIT: Awww, Sieanr, I feel so special. I knew you felt the same way. Marry me?

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

shams said: Here is an easy opener... what 360 games are 360 owners looking forward to over the next couple of months? Why?
I'll forgive you for the first part. But my friend thinks I am crazy but I am looking forward to Too human. Moreso than mass effect or bioshock. I am a little burnt out on shooters so games like alan wake and trusty bell and blue dragon capture my interest the most. But staples like Halo 3, ninja gaiden 2 and DOA 5 are a given.

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

Well ,today there have been very good Sony news and rumours .....it is normal that some threads have appeared here and there .

staticneuron said: I'll forgive you for the first part. But my friend thinks I am crazy but I am looking forward to Too human. Moreso than mass effect or bioshock. I am a little burnt out on shooters so games like alan wake and trusty bell and blue dragon capture my interest the most. But staples like Halo 3, ninja gaiden 2 and DOA 5 are a given.
Too Human is a game that has been in development for longer than Duke Nukem Forever ... It started on the Playstation, was rumored to be in development for the N64, became a Gamecube Title and (I believe) it was announced for the XBox ... It now will be released on the XBox 360 ... Unless they completely restarted several times I think this game is going to be a disaster

Around the Network

It's not really that strange. Sony fanboys have to work extra hard now that they're getting their asses kicked in both the handheld and stationary market.

Trying to correct english grammar in a discussion demonstrates lack of solid arguments (You can correct me, I'm sure my writing has a lot of errors... 'cause I'm spanish and I am not accostumed to write in english). Or, at least, It shows you as one whose only objective is try to annoy people. Jesus... Kwaad has diminished is fanboysm a little this days... let him live (Besides, I must recognise that seeing him using google translator has been really funny ) I think this post needs to be locked... totally pointless... PS: I have a wii...

yorch said: Trying to correct english grammar in a discussion demonstrates lack of solid arguments (You can correct me, I'm sure my writing has a lot of errors... 'cause I'm spanish and I am not accostumed to write in english). Or, at least, It shows you as one whose only objective is try to annoy people.
i just realized everyone write with capitalization, periods and such. personally, im too lazy to write in a forum like an essay. (i know the english language and im a decent writer (gre and gmat, both writing sections are 5.5/6.0 and 6.0/6.0), but i seriously dont want to bother with all the little marks if i dont have to).

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

One. I do not use a online translator. Two. you just dont have enough cordination to type useing all the stuff. Three. I freaked out my wife's friend today, becaue I was talking to her, while writeing a post on here. (and looking at her) Four. *smashes his troll club on the ground* I TROLL MEH!!!

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Using correct spelling and grammar just makes people assume you are at least intelligent enough to have passed middle school English classes. Why people would want to be thought an idiot just because they are too lazy to write properly I cannot guess. Personally, it's a matter of pride and courtesy. I try to make it as easy as possible for people to read my posts. I always try to put my best foot forward. If anyone would rather be assumed to be uneducated, well, that's your prerogative. And I know I'm not perfect, but at least I try. "It it better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt." Mark Twain.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless