By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS? fanboys do it again...

Wow, look at what has happened here. The PS? fanboys have been at it again, and now all the threads / topics have reverted to "Why the PSanything is better than everything else". Enough already! Surely there are other topics worth discussing? There hasn't been any 360 love for a while... how about some upcoming 360 games, or a discussion on Crackdown or something (anything!) else. Here is an easy opener... what 360 games are 360 owners looking forward to over the next couple of months? Why?

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Down with PS fanboys, specially KWAAD.

So you respond to assumed biased threads with...a troll? Mature. If you really want to start a thread about 360 games, then start a thread about 360 games.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

When did he say he was Mature? Or do you mean me? Because I'm not.

I didn't specify. And I don't mean to attack anyone, it's just I don't see the point in starting a pissing match between different factions of 'fanboys.' Shameless political plug to follow: By the way, if I was a mod, threads like this would get locked quicker than Billy Graham's daughter's chastity belt.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Around the Network

I wasn't trying to attact either, just was wondering... Peace *Goes back on the quest to piss off Kwaad*

AfroMan812 said: I wasn't trying to attact either, just was wondering... Peace *Goes back on the quest to piss off Kwaad*
If I was a nice guy I would call for Wii Gamer and figure out what other account you have, if you are useing 2 accounts get you banned. (both of them)

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

If I was(n't) a nice guy(,) I would call for Wii Gamer and figure out what other account you have,(and) if you are us(ing) two accounts(,) get you banned. (both of them.) I got your back, bro. (But seriously, what did the English language ever do to you?)

Sintinel said: If I was(n't) a nice guy(,) I would call for Wii Gamer and figure out what other account you have,(and) if you are us(ing) two accounts(,) get you banned. (both of them.)
Aussehen. Ich dont muss gutes Englisch sprechen. Gehen Sie Sintinel fort. EDIT: It existed.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

You're just still bitter because we kicked your ass in dubwa dubwa two. Just givin' you a hard time, mein Freund.