By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - OMFG Eddie Murphy will play The Riddler!!!!

hope this isnt true

Around the Network

It has been picke up by some other newspapers here in Holland but I still hope that they simply printed to early without fully checking up on the story

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

This is the worst movie rumour i have probably ever heard. The chances of this being true are less than 0

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I just shot myself in the head.

send help.

From IMDB...

No The Riddler Role for Eddie Murphy

19 December 2008 1:16 AM, PST | From Aceshowbiz | See recent Aceshowbiz news

Eddie Murphy won't be Batman's next villain, The Riddler. Throwing cold water to the brewing rumor about Murphy's potential role in the sequel of "The Dark Knight", his representative slammed down the speculations, telling Access Hollywood that the reports are "not true".

Previously, The Sun reported that the 47-year-old has been touted by director Christopher Nolan as the villainous character once made famous by Jim Carrey in 1995's "Batman Forever". The publication quoted an insider saying, "Eddie's a fantastic addition. Everyone's excited to see what he does as the Riddler."

Meanwhile, on Thursday, December 18, Alan Horn, the president of Warner Bros., has indirectly cleared off the circulating casting rumors. He told Collider in a red carpet interview at the premiere of "Yes Man" that the main priority of the studio at the moment is the movie's storyline and not the cast ensemble.

All rumors aside, much about "Batman 3" remain unclear.

(more) AceShowbiz.com

Around the Network

Thank you super_etecoon

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I can breath easily now that I read that etecoon.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Dangit, Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker would have made a great Batman and Robin pair. I can just totally see them arguing over who gets to be batman, and you have them racing to get to the bat suit first, and the loser gets stuck as Robin.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

How about we get jerry seinfeld to play the riddler?....... No? Fine..
Maybe Vern Troyer?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Screw it just make minime batman and you have the J mans money.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!