By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo! WHAT are you thinking! Get your act together! Q1 wii line-up!

makingmusic476 said:
Soriku said:
konnichiwa said:
Why would nintendo make new games that cost money and they don't need them to sell the Wii....so?

Exactly. Why spend it when they can swim in it instead? Makes no sense to me.

1. Because when those games get released, they'll make even more money?  *looks at the sales of the supposed "flop" Wii Music*

2. You sound like you'd want them to make less games.  :S

Wii music is a flop. It did not sell 10 million copies in a year!

Around the Network

I'm glad Wii has wiii controls so I can play those games with Wii controls. =)

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Man o man.....I don't know how you guys do it....

There are just too many games here....

With all of these amazing games in all of these consoles, how do you have time to complain about the "lack" of games?!

It is just amazing....

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

StarcraftManiac said:
yushire said:
OH and I thought Trestres comes back, about the ports whats the problem with it? I never played those games yet its a good thing for everyone that didnt played those games yet on GC. If you dont want to play thise games dont buy it, its just simple...

How the Fuck can you Nintendo fans keep making excuses for yourselves that this is a good thing instead of a Bad?! Are you guys fooling yourself or what?!... Or are you fucking serious?! I find this a FUCKING DISGRACE! The majority is seemingly taking it though! So Nintendo won't bother! They'll just keep doing this over and over again!

Hell yeah, can't wait for Mario Sunshine with which you control my old friend FLUDD with the Wiimote! Will be an awesome line-up for Christmas 09!

I find your questionable and offensive language questionable and offensive.

I'm quite looking forward to Pikmin, never played it before and it seems very interesting.

Stephlereff said:
WTF,where is Punch-Out!! and Sin & Punishment?

Quite some time off, i would imagine. I mean Punch-Out!! didn't even have a name, and Sin & Punishment 2 footage definitely looked relatively early.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

punchout was announced for the first half of the year not Q1. also i still dont know what happened to fatal frame IV. maybe its not on the list be\cause they havnt officially annoucned its coming to the west yet

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

yeah im pretty sure this isnt the whole list, for example theres no echoes of time for wii but their is for DS

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

I hope Nintendo dies. They are ruining gaming.....people call MS & Sony money grubbers, when Nintendo is the one just looking to cash in.

PREDICTIONS:
360 will outsell PS3 YTD for 2008. (CHECK!)
360 will have the best showing at E3 & TGS in 2009
2009 will be another year for the 360 over PS3
End OF 2009 SALES :: 360 - 40M;  PS3 - 30M; Wii - 70M

who need new games ?

they still have all their games in top 10 without needing new games

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Soriku said:

@makingmusic

You're talking to konnichiwa...right? :P

We both mislead makingmusic  High Five (^-^)/\(^_^).