By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo! WHAT are you thinking! Get your act together! Q1 wii line-up!

you just can't please everyone.

Around the Network

I think the OP's complaint is totally ridiculous. What does it matter weather Nintendo releases a game or not, we have some very promising titles coming out on the Wii. Thats all i care for.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

*sends zerglings out to aid starcraft in his fight*

:P
Yet I have to say that while disappointed in Ninty's Q1 lineup on the wii (because I have both Pikmin and Mario Tennis and probably won't rebuy unless they make a big difference/addition to the gameplay) at least I do have to say that I'm actually glad in the sense that you can't fault them now for trying to overshadow their third party releases which will be crucial to the console. Granted it would be nice to know the planned schedule for the rest of the year and I'm actually more mad at Ninty for not releasing games like Captain Rainbow at all in NA over releasing two wii-makes of GC titles. Hopefully SP2, PO!, DDoC and FFV all get released this year in the states so all the worries go away in addition to whatever they plan to release. I mean why complain when time is so rare as it is and will be even rarer later in the year with the release of SCII. Heck if I could wait what 10 yrs for a game I want to play from Blizzard (and I don't play Diablo or Warcraft) I think I could wait an extra quarter or two for Ninty to release something I want

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Zucas said:
Threads like this are cute haha .

Never was there a more appropriate epithet.

Nintendo cant do it all on there own. They've given 3rd party's a "HUGE" Install base! It's there now for the taking.............. 3rd party's need to Support Wii!!!

(and not just with crap recycled games)

Around the Network

Hmmm, this list is not bad.

If you think about it Nintendo is giving 3rd parties a space for them to show their games.

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

You know, I find it interesting how haters go from claiming "Wii has no third party support" to "Wii has no first party titles for the core." Are haters running out of stuff to complain about? I personally don't mind it either, since I don't have Pikmin 2 or Chibi-Robo on Gamecube.  And if these games sell better, Pikmin 3 might be made, a new Metroid game could come about, and Chibi-Robo could become a franchise.

Ah well, if you're going, "Get N or get out."

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

It's alright. It just gives Nintendo fans the opportunity to purchase the gaming goodness that Sega has to offer.

All is going according to plan.

thekitchensink said:
YEAH!

*ignores the fact that, in addition to those being great games, third parties are stepping up to the plate next quarter, with Mad World, Sonic and the Black Knight, Onechanbara, The Conduit, and many more.

ya, QFT.

anyone complaining about lack of wii games, shutup, because now 3rd part games are finally coming to the wii.

Maybe they are just holding games back so more of them use Wii speak and Wii motion +?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D