By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Confrmed: New metal gear is for IPOD TOUCH

Konami should get on metal gear 5! Screw apple!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
avidwes said:
Actually, the iphone along sold 10 million JUST THIS YEAR.

http://www.theiphoneblog.com/2008/10/23/iphone-marketshare-apple-take-number-one-spot-rim-blackberry/

And remember the games play on both the touch and the phone. So we are looking a huge install base already!

Read the article. Steve Jobs announced the iPhone a year ago with the goal of it atleast selling 10 million units. This year that goal was achieved. The phone didnd't sell 10 million JUST THIS YEAR, it sold past the 10 million mark this past october.

Lets say you're right and the phone sold 10 million this year, this would put it up against 29,115,925 unots the DS alone sold this year, more than three times what the iPhone sold. Add 11,684,869 PSP sold and you've got yourself over 40 million handheld consoles this year, diminishing the 10 million iPhones Apple sold. Lets say the iTouch also sold 10 million (it didn't, but lets play pretend in Apple's favor), hat's 20 million for apple and 40 million for DS/PSP, DS alone already blows it out of the water by 10 million units.

Saying the iPhone and iTouch are beating the DS and PSP sales combines and very stupid, which is why I believe this article's pic is fake.

I should get an ipod touch soon, but I don't know how it will play

^_^

FUCK WHY THE FUCK DID I HAVE TO LOSE MY FUCKING IPHONE!

The article doesn't even confirm it, why put confirm on the title.

I won't be surprised if it is the IPOD touch that gets the game, even going to xbox won't surprise me anymore.

Around the Network

I guess a lot of people are happy now xD

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
I guess a lot of people are happy now xD

Hell yeah, the last two big games I bought for my iPhone were the Force Unleashed and before that Spore. I've been waiting for something more to get. Metal Gear Solid Touch sounds like a good addition to me.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

Heh guess Im gonnna have to be one of those people who will also use their brother to possibly buy it for me to play it because no way I'll be getting an iphone any time soon if ever... i'll still hold out hope that it will be ported and hope this doesnt become a trend although didnt Final Fantasy also have a part of their VII storyline on mobile?

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown