By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is is it possible for Valkyria Chronicles to come to the 360?

The J mans got a taste of his favourite srpg (its the only one he has played) and wants to sit down and beat it.

Is there a possibility or sure fact that this game can and will come for the 360?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

I'd say there's a possibility based off the poor sales and the fact that it was supposed to be a 360 game at first. At the same time though, this is Sega we're talking about, a company that isn't the most logical in this period of time. sigh ;_;

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Grahamhsu said:
I'd say there's a possibility based off the poor sales and the fact that it was supposed to be a 360 game at first. At the same time though, this is Sega we're talking about, a company that isn't the most logical in this period of time. sigh ;_;

Really?

That's why it had an engine written specifically for the PS3?

There is always a possibility that a third party exclusive can go multiplatform. I wouldn't give up hope! It's an amazing game!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

it is possible, the IP is owned and published by sega. sega might consider it cause of poor sales, but then again it will take at least 5 months to make a port, which will be expensive. and who knows if it will sell enough on 360 to make a profit.

Around the Network

since it is not 1st party game, it could end up on 360, you never know, if there is no announcement in the next 6 - 8 months don't expect it

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Yeah its possible. Don't know if its likely though.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Xen said:
Grahamhsu said:

Really?

That's why it had an engine written specifically for the PS3?

No, he is serious. He was designed, at first, to be a 360 exclusive before the announcement.

Link

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Grahamhsu said:

Link? I followed this game since it for over a year. I never remember it being a 360 game.

I doubt it. I dont think it would be worth the effort. If theres a sequel most likely multiplat.

i dont think it would do much better on the 360 i just think Valkyria team to make their next game multi-platform