By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Awards Best of 2008 nominees have been decided!

I gots some pretty stiff competition for Member of the Year.

I'm up against TalonMan and all of his win, and Rol, and none of his win.

I should start bribing people.

Around the Network
psrock said:
One objection : When was DmeisterJ funny again?

Don't confuse attention whore with funny.

I am also wondering the same thing.

I just want to go on record now as saying that my vote is for sale to the highest bidder. I accept checks, credit cards, PayPal, and Wii games.

You know where to find me. And remember, I vote early and often!

someone who is named B2K or somethin like that is awesome he gets us cool numbers and i think u should give him an award without nomination :)

psrock said:

Why is it that every time i see a post from you i am almost sure to be near death from laughing

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
I just want to go on record now as saying that my vote is for sale to the highest bidder. I accept checks, credit cards, PayPal, and Wii games.

How much would it be to get your vote in three categories?

Serious_frusting said:
psrock said:

Why is it that every time i see a post from you i am almost sure to be near death from laughing

And I was being serious too.

oh, i see, you guys are so mean. Being a virgin at 20 is not funny. I repeat, not funny.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
zexen_lowe said:
noname2200 said:

How much would it be to get your vote in three categories?

Meet me in the GTA: Chinatown Wars news post, comments section. Bring da money. Come alone.

noname2200 said:

Meet me in the GTA: Chinatown Wars news post, comments section. Bring da money. Come alone.

Not till you answer how much is this gonna cost me

RolStoppable said:
For all the people I have insulted this year, I sure expected to get a nomination for meanest member. Well, I guess not everyone has read the Mario Kart threads.

Ah, so that's why you were getting some nominations, I was surprised with that. Well, you got some noms, but you didn't make the cut. Sorry

RolStoppable said:
For all the people I have insulted this year, I sure expected to get a nomination for meanest member. Well, I guess not everyone has read the Mario Kart threads.

I was wondering why you never got in that section, with some of things things i have read from you tut tut tut

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st