By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Awards Best of 2008 nominees have been decided!

Blacksaber said:
Had a bad day not in the mood of reading >_>

Oh, OK, but now that you made your vote public, prepare to suffer a barrage of blackmails and threats requesting you to change your mind

Around the Network

I don't agree with a few of the nominations but who cares? I'm sure we'll have worthy winners, I see a few folks who deserve to win their categories!

PS: How come Squilliam isn't nominated for funniest member of the year as well?

I don't even agree for myself as member of the year >_

^_^

Ah sweet I got nominated for something. Sweet.

skeezer said:
I don't even agree for myself as member of the year >_< but hey, I wasn't the one who voted for the nominees.

who voted for the nomanees? not that i disagree with the nominations :P

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

lol when was these nominations ? must have missed them.. anyways grats to all.. and stuff :p

Check out my game about moles ^

damn i was hoping for best new member

We [zexen and I] sent out PM's to 15 known members, each of which gave us the names of 2 other people who would receive the same PM. We can't tell you who is was that voted but surely they know who they are.

^_^

Skeezer- hmm that was a good idea. I agree that public opinion is never to be trusted so having it to a select amount was a good idea. Very well thought out.

nananana

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.