By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Little Big Planet Finally Cracks #1 Spot

@S_f: I didn't know that all those games were bundled Oo!

Around the Network
Tremble said:
@S_f: I didn't know that all those games were bundled Oo!

I know it is shocking to tell you the truth. Sometimes the shop lets you pick what games you want with it as well, 3 of me friends picked up a ps3 yesterday and they wanted me to find them the best bundle. i didnt know that the was so many.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

It is only 18 GBP at the moment at Amazon.co.uk through some reseller. This really is rediculously cheap for such a big title so shortly after release.

Well, there have been a big amount of LBP ads lately...so this isnt surprising

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

So that's what I said, they're not bundled, with a special packaging and all the stuff!!!

Around the Network
Tremble said:
So that's what I said, they're not bundled, with a special packaging and all the stuff!!!

If you mean bundled with fancy ps3 box like LBP people all over the box then no, but bundled non the less. Also i would like to just mention that COD WAW gets a nice lil fancy ps3 box with soldiers and that on it

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

A lot of games get bundled on the 360 and PS3. It doesn't take away from the fact that LittleBigPlanet had a good week of sales. This is a really innovative and fun game that deserves to sell well.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Hey Sf you're seriously runin on my f***** nerves, so don't talk to me as you'd talk to your dog! Sorry if can't understand what bundled mean.

Tremble said:

I wasn't talking about LBP Oo