By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 fanboys are in their own league!

im a fan of the 360, but instead of defending my console i play games :)

long live the 360

Around the Network

Count me in that list.

And yes, Where is Selnor??? Maybe he havent read selnor's posts before.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Bitmap Frogs said:
megaman2 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
SMcc1887 said:
Legend11 said:
megaman2 said:
LMAO ALL YOU CAN DO IS COPY FIRST IT WAS LIPS THAN THE MII AVATARS AND NOW MY THREAD WHEN WILL YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL LOLL

Microsoft only copies things that are a success.  Notice they haven't copied anything off the PS3?  :)

Copying from someone successful means you yourself are a failure. Its pathetic.

C'mon, don't get this silly one started. You'll be owned left and right.

what loll

Don't pretend =)

Is that a threath? My troops are on standby just give me the signal and we will destroy, loll

Toastboy, have you ever made a thread that was your idea?

megaman2 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
megaman2 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
SMcc1887 said:
Legend11 said:
megaman2 said:
LMAO ALL YOU CAN DO IS COPY FIRST IT WAS LIPS THAN THE MII AVATARS AND NOW MY THREAD WHEN WILL YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL LOLL

Microsoft only copies things that are a success.  Notice they haven't copied anything off the PS3?  :)

what loll

Don't pretend =)

Is that a threath? My troops are on standby just give me the signal and we will destroy, loll

Destroy? Om a gaming site? What!?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
megaman2 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
megaman2 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
SMcc1887 said:
Legend11 said:
megaman2 said:

what loll

Don't pretend =)

We face a tough battle colonel, You used be a member of our team now you're just a nobody lol

These copies are getting old toastboy, is there nothing else you want to contribute to the site? I don't think the ridicule from these threads will stick, or are you actually, seriously, making these as a serious response because the original thread (s) are a threat to you personally?
I'm confused here, help me out.

NO disolitude = FAILL

megaman2 said:
colonelstubbs said:
megaman2 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
megaman2 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
SMcc1887 said:
Legend11 said:
megaman2 said:

what loll

Don't pretend =)

We face a tough battle colonel, You used be a member of our team now you're just a nobody lol

And sadly, your slowly but surely becoming a troll

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

roland32 said:
This is not a copied thread it was in development by RARE for the last 3 years.

Ha! Love it.