By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 fanboys are in their own league!

Bless!

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Around the Network

Gebx is my favorite 360 fanboy of the site.

Its wierd; members-wise, 360 fanboys seem to have the least, as of that list I've only heard of about half of them. And yet, they hold they're own against the tyranny of anti-360 goers.

They are the Spartans. The other fanboys are the Persians. They may fall, but they sure as hell will do a dang good job of fighting back first. 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

megaman2 said:
LMAO ALL YOU CAN DO IS COPY FIRST IT WAS LIPS THAN THE MII AVATARS AND NOW MY THREAD WHEN WILL YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL LOLL

Hey!! no negativity allowed!!!!

megaman2 said:
LMAO ALL YOU CAN DO IS COPY FIRST IT WAS LIPS THAN THE MII AVATARS AND NOW MY THREAD WHEN WILL YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL LOLL

Microsoft only copies things that are a success.  Notice they haven't copied anything off the PS3?  :)

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
megaman2 said:

Microsoft only copies things that are a success.  Notice they haven't copied anything off the PS3?  :)

BURN!!!!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Squilliam, gebx, madskillz and Legend11 are not on the list?

BTW: Where is the Wii version of this thread?

Legend11 said:
megaman2 said:

Copying from someone successful means you yourself are a failure. Its pathetic.

Wait...starcraft is an xbox 360 fanboy? What!?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

No Squilliam, Gebx and me = FAIL