By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Five Most Anticipated Games On Everyone's List

What, there's gonna be a Halo 4? :o Didn't know that, I thought part 3 was supposed to be the final chapter?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Aside from a few, I doubt many got the point of this thread. Whether they refused to read the opening post for what it was or simply turned it into a competition I don't know. I thank those like Jagged who understood the point but other than that you turned it into a competition.

That's exactly what this was going against. We are all hardcore gamers and we can all look at these 5 games and think how awesome it must be to be apart of that group. Instead we continuously keep dividing and thinking those who disagree are enemies. Just like American politics splits liberals and conservatives who are two people disagreeing for the sake of one cause. Now it's turned into a war where only one has the right answer. It's disturbing what we are turning this into.

I love to argue and debate, probably more than anyone else, but I never at the end of the day make it personal. Sure there are some people that piss me off at the things they say, but I always understand that these people are the same as I. I should treat them as such then rather than a mortal enemy. Argue and debate all you want but just remember we are in a growing industry thanks to our group and if we want our section to survive we need to realize that and make sure we are on the same page. Realize that those 5 series up there may not be everyone's favorite or something you'll play, but that they are the works of our dedication as hardcore gamers. So for one god damn moment, share in the glory with Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, and PC fans but together as the core gamers.

That's what this topic is about.

While I understand the point of this topic and the popularity of the series...Gran Turismo and Forza are really not my cup of tea. I'm always surprised at the core following that said series' have. It seems like such a.....boring genre to me.

I'd trade any 50 racing sims for one Resident Evil.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:

While I understand the point of this topic and the popularity of the series...Gran Turismo and Forza are really not my cup of tea. I'm always surprised at the core following that said series' have. It seems like such a.....boring genre to me.

Yes same here.  I can't stand simulation racers but I understand other people like them.  That's just okay with me and I'll share in their joy of getting a fifth one because if they win, then I win.  As corny as it sounds, its what best for the industry.  We keep dividing ourselves and we'll be left with nothing.  But if we understand that we are all gamers and when even we don't get what we want but others do, then that's good for the industry and good for us in the end.  That's how we should react to those kinds of things.

Argue and debate all we need to satisfy our needs for conflict, but at the end of the day we are still a part of the same group.

Gran turismo 5

GOD OF WAR 3

FF VERSUS XIII

Kingdom hearts official sequel

Final fantasy XIII

mM
Around the Network
Zucas said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:

Yes same here.  I can't stand simulation racers but I understand other people like them.  That's just okay with me and I'll share in their joy of getting a fifth one because if they win, then I win.  As corny as it sounds, its what best for the industry.  We keep dividing ourselves and we'll be left with nothing.  But if we understand that we are all gamers and when even we don't get what we want but others do, then that's good for the industry and good for us in the end.  That's how we should react to those kinds of things.

Argue and debate all we need to satisfy our needs for conflict, but at the end of the day we are still a part of the same group.

Good post Zucas. That point is often far too marginalized by the console war.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

1:Killzone 2

2:God of war III

3:Bioshock 2

4:Resistance 3

5:Dark Cloud 3

5 - Halo: ODST (360)
4 - Halo Wars (360)
3 - New Zelda (Wii)
2 - The Conduit (Wii)
1 - Pikmin 3 (Wii)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Final Fantasy XIII

Legend of Zelda

Street Fighter

White Knight Chronicles

God of War 3

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st