By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Name all the Countries of the World

Pardon?

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network

I scored 165 my first attempt. I missed mostly the Atlantic and Pacific island states. I also missed a few in Africa.

96, I can't believe I forgotr ireland lol.

What really threw me off is that I couldn't spell kazahkstan, tajikistan, uzbekistan, and the other stans...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I have the same problem as roll, their are a lot of countries who I just don't know how to spell in English.

Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Romania.... Aniway I scored 111 and I forgot the Netherlands X_X.

Couldn't remember how to spell Philippines and forgot a lot of the ones I knew like Singapore, Latin America, The Carribean, and Eastern Europe. I know like four countries in Africa. Though I did get Ivory Coast!

Around the Network

still can't remember a lot of the countries i know lol