By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eventualy the ps3 will sell 100 million

Slycooperfan24 said:
Blacksaber said:
.......Would you like to bring up some facts to support this?

GO to any website and u will see that the ps1 sold 102 million and the ps2 is at 150 million units and still selling go to wickpedia and see for your self.

First thing PS2 is at 130 second that does not prove that the PS3 will sell 100 Million....

Former something....

Around the Network
tabsina said:
I came here expecting a load of bullshit to back it up.. but you said it pretty clearly and, no doubt, accurately.. PS3 WILL reach 100 mil this gen

Thanks thats what i wanted to hear

DaveD said:
Slycooperfan24 said:
Blacksaber said:
.......Would you like to bring up some facts to support this?

GO to any website and u will see that the ps1 sold 102 million and the ps2 is at 150 million units and still selling go to wickpedia and see for your self.

Any proof the PS THREE will do as well as the other ones, when it is in 3rd place right now?

There isnt any, beacause until its 299 we dont know whether or not PS3 will sell 100 million, why 299, because thats the ps2/ps1 price point at launch.

mM

Also, so what if the PS3 SOMEHOW manages to hit 100mil, if the PS3 hits 100m, Wii will easily 125-150mil plus, and the DS possibly 200 million because the YoY sales keep going up.
Also, PS3's YoY sales are going down and with the state of Sony they are in no room for a price cut.

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)