By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eventualy the ps3 will sell 100 million

We all know the ps1 and ps2 sold over 100 million each and by 2013 the ps3 will sell 100 million another success for sony.

Around the Network

enough of the stupid posts already!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

.......Would you like to bring up some facts to support this?

Former something....

It will have to sell better than it is on route to doing to do so though, so please stop being wrong =/

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Blacksaber said:

GO to any website and u will see that the ps1 sold 102 million and the ps2 is at 150 million units and still selling go to wickpedia and see for your self.

Around the Network
Slycooperfan24 said:

We all know the ps1 and ps2 sold over 100 million each and by 2013 the ps3 will sell 100 million another success for sony.

First of all... this is just a stupid post... the NES sold 60+ million, every console after that made by Nintendo sold less (Excluding the Wii)So just because its predessesors sold that much means nothing...

Second of all... You have no real proof that this will happen for sure...or at all...

Thirdly... Sucess? How many billions of dollars in losses will come from the PS3 selling that many consoles? Sure, software will "Supposedly" make this money back, and then some.... but so far I haven't seen this occur at all....

Fourthly (Real word?)... This post is created just to troll and start a flame war... if it isn't... it sure as hell looks like it... This is one of your first posts here.... not a good way to start off...

EDIT:
Fifthly?..... The way the console is going recently... and with no price drop in sight...the chances of Sony making it to 100 Million are getting worse each day...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I came here expecting a load of bullshit to back it up.. but you said it pretty clearly and, no doubt, accurately.. PS3 WILL reach 100 mil this gen

I think it can, why wouldnt it? The ps1 and ps2 both sold more than 100 million consoles, why cant the ps3? Its not even mass market price yet and its already nearing 20 million.

mM
Slycooperfan24 said:
Blacksaber said:

GO to any website and u will see that the ps1 sold 102 million and the ps2 is at 150 million units and still selling go to wickpedia and see for your self.

Any proof the PS THREE will do as well as the other ones, when it is in 3rd place right now?

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Such desperation, rofl.

Reassurance topic # 26157 and counting? ;]

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*