By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So how about them softs Mr. Boss?

Around the Network
Avinash_Tyagi said:
heruamon said:
DAMN...this topic filled up fast! WTF is Ninty putting in it's platforms...CRACK?

Nah, man, Crack deals are putting Nintendo in their products

lol

wow.. just noticed, Wii will overtake PSP worldwide this week, pending america numbers

badgenome said:
appolose said:
.2% to 49!
And that means...

1.2% to 50?

That, and another thread :)

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

good number overall, xbox 360 & Ps3 have good number, beside that
MS continuesly hav very healthy software sales , & services like LIVE.

Around the Network
Kenology said:
WiiStation360 said:
Nintendo = 1.55M
Non-Nintendo = 878k

Wow.

If people do their research, Ninty sowed up "60%" of both the hardware & software markets when the Wii come out. This number basically has no changed for years - apart from the odd "edge up" or "edge down".

This figure comes to 63% - which is still within the normal range for them.

The key difference I have seen in the industry, is Sony has gone from 30% hardware/software share - to closer to 20% (esp. on software), and edging down on hardware as PS2 sales drop. MS have taken up the slack.

Last week MS has 15% of the (world) hardware market - and 21% of the software market. For the first time, MS is close to selling more 360 software than Sony does on all PSx hardware combined. Ninty had about 57% of the software market, and 64% of the hardware market.

It would be nice if we could graph market share of several of the players over time - that way you can see the "real" trends of the industry.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Talking about pricecut, in Thailand now PS3's price almost as same as Xbox360.But different's 360 can play pirate's games.So these day i found more and more 360 fan while PS3 owner not much increase.

(While culture here boys and girls still need allowance from their parents to buy games ,so Wii still sell well here according that their games suite for younger kids and able to play pirate's games too.)

Great numbers all around. Congrats 360.....you outsold PS3 this year and continue to increase your lead.....now 7.1 mil. Nintendo.....what else can be said, simply.....amazing!

Go SONY!!

I think the DS outsold "Bottled Water" this week....

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Go SONY!!

I think the DS outsold "Bottled Water" this week....

That isn't a fair comparison, Bottled Water is under supply constraints in Australia